Pages

sHyg MeReKa

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

its kinda: i dun like much.

ouhh,, its all about KINDA. bad kinda. not all in diz world we like.

seems like i do not like kinda MESSY room. 
why? it make me MOODY.

seems like i do not like kinda MASTERMIND thinker.
why? it make me HUNGRY coz i throw up my food i've ate juz now when listen they speak like they know all about world issue or anythin. i bet u know dat.

seems like i do not like kinda BOSSY.
why? it make me IMPATIENT. well i not ur kinda KULI.

seems like i do not like kinda BUAT MUKA.
why? it make me GLOOMY.

seems like i do not like kinda FORCING.
why? it make me ouhh STRESS!


oke. seems like i wanna list my KINDA I DO NOT LIKE in short.

- ulat.
- butterfly.
- minyak urut.
- pacat + lintah
- habuk2.
- sport.
- diet.
- virus.
- esaimen.
- road bullier. izit rite word road bullier? ahh! lantaklah!
- bullier! 
- lots more. unlisted!




No comments:

SuGaR oF mY LiFe!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers